Sunday, October 23, 2011

Quaternary care

The term quaternary care is also used sometimes as an extension of tertiary care in reference to medicine of advanced levels which are highly specialized and not widely accessed. Experimental medicine and some types of uncommon diagnostic or surgical procedures are considered quaternary care. These services are usually only offered in a limited number of regional or national health care centres.


  1. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.


  2. thanks for this useful article,I,ll recommand it to my friends and I,ll be back again and again,Visit Our blog for more info.


  3. First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.